Aquarium Care & Maintenance Services for Saltwater, Reef & Freshwater Tanks
Indoor Oceans is committed to the success and enjoyment of your aquatic ecosystem. That means maintaining the healthy and beauty of your tank is our number one maintenance priority. Indoor Oceans’ friendly and knowledgeable staff are experienced in the chemistry and aquatic husbandry that is required to keep your marine tank system in optimal condition. We can provide maintenance on your aquarium if you live in East Tennessee, Nashville and surrounding areas or Orlando and central Florida.
Our all-inclusive, stress-free maintenance service ensures your system will be properly maintained and includes:
- Weekly, bi-monthly or monthly service programs to fit your specific needs
- Inspection of the aquarium, equipment, fish and invertebrate health
- Testing water quality and monitoring temperature
- Removal of algae build-up on tank and aquarium decor
- Treatment of algae as needed
- Partial water change with Reverse Osmosis (RO) water (marine tanks)
- Examination, cleaning or replacement of filter media to ensure maximum water flow and electrical efficiency
- Installation of replacement filters as needed
- Addition of trace elements
- All food
Prices vary based on individual needs, tank size, filtration, accessibility, frequency, aquatic species, amount of aquariums, etc. Indoor Oceans provides a free evaluation or phone consultation to determine your specific needs, as no two tanks are exactly the same.
- Fully customizable packages available
- Corporate pricing available
- Multi-tank discounts
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, and Monthly service packages available
- 1 x Cleaning only, also available
Indoor Oceans has done a phenomenal job managing our family’s tank… the kids love looking at the fish and the outsourced tank maintenance has been very cost effective and reliable. – Joe A.